THE DRINKING DRIVER: AN INTERDISCIPLINARY APPROACH TO THE LEGAL MANAGEMENT OF A SOCIAL PROBLEM. PART I
The study has taken an interdisciplinary approach to the drinking driver problem. These disciplines include problem management, the police, the courts, the administrative agency and related topics. In addition, the utility is analyzed of a number of potential legislative alcohol countermeasures. The study includes drafts of model legislation for the implementation of these unit concepts.
Denver UniversityCollege of Law
Denver, CO United States 80210
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Reese, J H
- Beaney, W M
- BLUMENTHAL, M
- Ross, H L
- Tiffany, L P
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 294 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Courts; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Law enforcement; Laws; Legal factors; Legislation; Licenses; Management information systems; Multidisciplinary teams; Organizations; Penalties; Planning; Police; Prevention; Problem solving; Programming (Planning); Reviews; Safety; State government; Tests; Traffic safety
- Old TRIS Terms: State programs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00090039
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-126-2-352
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM