MICROWAVE LANDING SYSTEM (MLS) DEVELOPMENT PLAN AS PROPOSED BY TEXAS INSTRUMENTS, INC. DURING THE TECHNIQUE ANALYSIS AND CONTRACT DEFINITION PHASE OF THE NATIONAL MLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. VOLUME IV. APPENDIX D, SUPPLEMENTARY MILITARY SYSTEMS ANALYSIS.
The appendix presents the detailed supporting analyses for accuracy, range, stabilization, etc. of the proposed military configurations. The summarized results of these analyses were presented as part of the general system description.
- See also Volume 3, AD/A-003 376 and Volume 5, AD/A-003 378.
Texas Instruments, Incorporated13510 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX United States 75222
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1972-9-27
- Pagination: 160 p.
- TRT Terms: Instrument landing systems; Ku band; Landing aids; Microwaves; Military organizations; Performance; Systems engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: C band; Military applications
- Old TRIS Terms: Instrument landing; Performance engineering
- Accession Number: 00090015
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT/FA72WA-2802
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM