NEW YORK OFFSHORE AIRPORT FEASIBILITY STUDY. VOLUME II. AIR TRAFFIC PROJECTIONS, AIR SIDE OPERATIONS, SITE SELECTION, GROUND ACCESS, STRUCTURAL CONCEPTS
This report details all the technical aspects of the development of the study of the feasibility of establishing an offshore airport to serve New York City. This volume contains air traffic projections, air side operations, site selection, ground access, and structural concepts.
- See also Volume 1, AD/A-003 125.
Saphier Lerner Schindler Environetics600 Madison Avenue
New York, NY United States
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 369 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Airport terminals; Airports; Environmental engineering; Feasibility analysis; Ground vehicles; Location; Offshore structures
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Bridges and other structures; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090011
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA71WA-2626
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM