NEW YORK OFFSHORE AIRPORT FEASIBILITY STUDY. VOLUME I. INTRODUCTION, SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS
This report details all the technical aspects of the development of the study of the feasibility of establishing an offshore airport to serve New York City. This volume contains the introduction, summary and conclusions.
- See also Volume 2, AD/A-003 126 and report dated Mar 73, AD-758 586.
Saphier Lerner Schindler Environetics600 Madison Avenue
New York, NY United States
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 170 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Airport terminals; Airports; Environmental engineering; Feasibility analysis; Ground vehicles; Location; Offshore structures; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Site investigation
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Bridges and other structures; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090010
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA71WA-2626
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM