SYSTEM FAILURE AND RECOVERY TESTS, NAS ENROUTE STAGE A MODEL 3D2
A series of tests of the National Airspace System Enroute Stage A Model 3d2 System was conducted at the National Aviation Facilities Experimental Center in a system environment in order to determine system behavior under conditions of hardware element failures and in order to determine the impact of the failures upon air traffic control operations. The report describes the results of these tests, but does not include later improvements or additions to the system which may have been included as a result of these tests or other similar activities.
NATIONAL AVIATION FACILITIES EXPERIMENTAL CENTERATLANTIC CITY, NJ USA
- Fisher, D A
- Hinkley, L G
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Failure; Systems engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Recovery
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00090007
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-NA-74-24 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM