EFFECTS OF SCATTERING BY OBSTACLES IN THE FIELD OF VOR/DVOR
Computer programs are presented and described for calculating course scalloping caused by obstacles consisting either of arbitrary configurations of thin wires in the field of a VOR/DVOR or metallic bodies-of-revolution such as water tanks or silos in the field of a conventional VOR. The programs are user-oriented in that the instructions and data input requirements are simple. Examples are included and sample outputs are given with the program listings.
Syracuse UniversityDepartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Syracuse, NY United States 13210
Washington, DC United States
- Strait, B J
- Gruenberg, H
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 260 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Distortion (Structures); Radio; Transmission; Very high frequency
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Distortion; Radio ranges
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00090006
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA73WA-3272
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM