INDEX TO FAA REGIONS AND AIR ROUTE TRAFFIC CONTROL CENTERS. FISCAL YEARS 1975-1986
The report provides forecasts of IFR aircraft handled by FAA air route traffic control centers (ARTCC). It serves as a base for the FAA planning and budget process in determining future requirements for facilities, equipment, and manpower.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air traffic control facilities; Airborne navigational aids; Instrument flying; Planning; Terminal air traffic control
- Geographic Terms: Alaska; Great Lakes; Pacific Ocean; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic control terminal
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00090001
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM