ASPHALT POCKETBOOK OF USEFUL INFORMATION
Asphalt construction information is presented which is related to the unloading of tank cars, and temperature-volume correction of asphalts, together with useful tables. Recommended specifications on asphalt and aggregates for pavement construction are summarized. Grading and quality standards for mineral aggregates, the classification and gradation of asphalt paving mixtures, the design of such paving mixtures and the control of asphalt mixture and spraying temperatures are the other aspects covered. Sixty tables designed for ready reference by asphalt construction engineers are also included.
Lexington, KY United States 40511-8480
- Publication Date: 1982-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregate gradation; Asphalt; Asphalt mixtures; Classification; Loading and unloading; Manuals; Mineral aggregates; Specifications; Tables (Data); Tanks (Containers); Temperature; Volume
- Uncontrolled Terms: Unloading
- Old TRIS Terms: Gradation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00084988
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: MS-6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM