PREDICTION OF THE COMBUSTION PROPERTIES OF GASOLINE FROM THE ANALYSIS OF THEIR COMPOSITION
Some equations have been statistically obtained for calculating the combustion properties of gasolines from simple analytical data like density and FIA analysis (hydrocarbon composition: saturates, olefins, aromatics) or PONA analysis (hydrocarbon composition: olefins, naphthenes, aromatics). The equations have been obtained by applying multiple correlation analysis to data GC composition and the properties of each hydrocarbon which were obtained from the literature. The heat of combustion, and the Carbon to Hydrogen (C/H) ratio calculated by means of these equations have been experimentally verified by means of normal analytical methods.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Sirtori, S
- Garibaldi, P
- Vicensetto, F A
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Combustion; Correlation analysis; Density; Energy; Equations; Gasoline; Hydrocarbons; Materials selection
- Old TRIS Terms: Multiple correlation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00084977
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE Paper #741058
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 1 1975 12:00AM