ENGINE DESIGN FOR THE FUTURE
Engine design is now increasingly influenced by environmental legislation in addition to the traditional commercial and economic factors. The controlling parameters are identified and their effect on engine specification discussed. Proposals are made for the design of future power plants to meet these needs.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Barnes-Moss, H W
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Design standards; Economic factors; Electric power plants; Energy; Engines; Environmental engineering
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00084974
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE Paper #741130
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 1 1975 12:00AM