TERMITE CONTROL INVESTIGATION. INSPECTION OF SPECIMENS AFTER 40 MONTHS EXPOSURE
This report embraces a description and analysis of data secured during the inspection of oak, fir and pine untreated control specimens and specimens treated with none different preservatives after 40 months exposure to severe decay and termite attack.
- See also RRIS #072587, Section 09, RRIS Bulletin 7501 and RRIS #084950 Through 084956, Section 01, RRIS Bulletin 7502. Conducted under sponsorship of AREA Committee 3-Ties and Wood Preservation.
Chicago, IL USA 60616
- Publication Date: 1961-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Creosote; Deterioration; Pest control; Preservation; Railroad ties; Termites; Wood preservatives; Wood ties
- Old TRIS Terms: Creosoting; Cross tie deterioration; Cross tie preservation; Termite control; Wooden cross ties
- Subject Areas: Construction; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00084949
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads
- Report/Paper Numbers: ER-16
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM