TECHNICAL EVALUATION OF THE RECOMMENDED 1995 TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM IN THE CHICAGO-GARY REGION
This report is confined to the functional evaluation of public transportation and highway modes. The procedure involves a standard methodology developed for the urban transportation planning process: A methodology consisting of a sequence of technical studies designed to simulate 1995 future travel over the proposed public transportation and highway networks. In the latter stages of this process, performance measures are defined and the functional characteristics of the proposed networks are described at the simulated levels of transportation demand.
Chicago Area Transportation Study300 West Adams Street
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 125 p.
- TRT Terms: Railroad commuter service; Rapid transit; Regional planning; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: Chicago Area Transportation Study
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00084915
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Chicago Area Transportation Study
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 19 1981 12:00AM