PUBLIC POLICY FOR THE SEAS
This volume focuses primarily on U.S. policy toward the oceans, giving legislative acts, proclamations, and public documents related to the use of ocean resources. Numerous papers and illustrative materials are included to show the policies of other states and measures of international cooperation particularly relevant to American interests or activities, or instructive of other approaches to specific situations.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Press55 Haywood Street
Cambridge, MA USA 02142-1493
- Padelford, N J
- Publication Date: 1970
- Pagination: 338 p.
- TRT Terms: International trade; Policy; Shipping; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: International shipping policies; National shipping policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00084904
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 19 1975 12:00AM