INVESTIGATION OF THE PHYSICAL NATURE OF SHIP ICING
The report, the third in a series on the problem of ship icing, pertains to the investigation of the physical nature of icing. Topics discussed include hydrometeorology, ice adhesion, adhesion reducing coatings, deicers and marine ice dielectric properties.
- Draft translation of Arkticheskii i Antarkificheskii, Nauchno-Issledovatelskii Institut, Trudy (USSR) V298, 1972.
Hanover, NH United States 03755-1290
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Borisenkov, E P
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 189 p.
- TRT Terms: Adhesion; Decks (Ships); Deicing; Deicing chemicals; Ice; Ice formations; Icing
- Old TRIS Terms: Deck icing; Ice adhesion
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00084869
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CRREL-TL-411
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 2003 12:00AM