FEDERAL PLAN FOR MARINE ENVIRONMENTAL PREDICTION. FISCAL YEAR 1975
The Federal Plan is a summary of Federal agencies' planned Marine Environmental Prediction (MAREP) services and research to improve these services in fiscal year 1975. Coordinating MAREP activities and preparing the Federal Plan are the responsibilities of the Interagency Committee for Marine Environmental Prediction (ICMAREP). The basic programs are summarized for fiscal year 1974, and increases in fiscal year 1975 are described for participating Federal agencies. A more detailed description of the ongoing MAREP programs is contained in the Federal Plan for fiscal year 1974, previously issued.
- Paper copy available from GPO.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric AdministrationMarine Environmental Prediction
Rockville, MD United States
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Meteorology; Navigational aids; Ocean waves; Weather forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Navigational planning
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00084858
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 19 1975 12:00AM