AXIAL FATIGUE OF CORRODED WIRE ROPE SPECIMENS ERATTA AND ADDENDUM
The eratta presented is to correct typographical and other minor errors in the basic report and to make it compatable with the addendum. The addendum presented is the result of additional statistical analysis of data taken under the basic contract. It was performed by Naval Ship Research and Development Center, Carderock, Maryland. Corrosion rate and pit depth data were subjected to analysis of variance and conclusions drawn from the results. These conclusions support the original conclusions and in no way invalidate the basic report.
- See also report dated 25 Apr 74, AD-779 309.
Catholic University of AmericaCenter for Applied Research
Washington, DC USA 20017
Naval Ship Research and Development CenterAdvanced Ship Division
Bethesda, MD USA 20034
- Heller, SRJ
- Metcalf, JTJ
- Publication Date: 1974-10-1
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion; Fatigue strength; Mooring; Moorings; Wire rope
- Uncontrolled Terms: Corrosive environments
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00084852
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00024-72-C-5394
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 19 1975 12:00AM