MARITIME SATELLITE BASELINE SYSTEM CONCEPT STUDY
A baseline Martime satellite communication system was selected from a number of candidate systems based on minimum cost to the user. These candidate systems were formulated from the results of analyses of the various techniques required to implement a satellite communication system (i.e., access control, multiple access, and modulation). The formulation of the candidate systems was based on the best application of compatible techniques for the most technical system concepts.
Magnavox CompanyAdvanced Systems Analysis Office
Silver Spring, MD United States
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Shoushanian, G
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 183 p.
- TRT Terms: Communication systems; Communications satellites; Navigational satellites; Radio; Satellite communication
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00084844
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASRO-PR20051-1 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: C-3-36297
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 19 1975 12:00AM