AIDJEX BULLETIN NUMBER 26
AIDJEX Bulletin No. 26 contains a summary of the program and progress of AIDJEX since its organization in 1970. A logistics report from the AIDJEX Lead Experiment, which was carried out in spring 1974, is also included. Two articles describe results obtained from the 1972 AIDJEX pilot study: One deals with ocean current observations at the main camp; and the other with surface atmospheric pressure fields computed from pilot study data and National Weather Service data. Other articles deal with ice deformation obtained from satellite imagery and with further progress in numerical modeling of sea ice.
- See also report dated Jul 74, PB-235 298.
University of Washington, SeattleArctic Ice Dynamics Joint Experiment Office
Seattle, WA USA 98195
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20550
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 206 p.
- TRT Terms: Icebreakers; Ocean currents; Pack ice
- Old TRIS Terms: Ice water air interaction
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00084825
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AIDJEX-74-26
- Contract Numbers: NSF-C625
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 19 1975 12:00AM