AIDJEX BULLETIN NUMBER 25
A variety of articles dealing with field work and data analysis as well as pack ice modeling are presented. Articles discuss suitability of the pack ice surface to vehicle travel; thickness and roughness variations of multiyear sea ice; determining dynamics and morphology of Beaufort Sea ice from data obtained by satellitesl aircraft, and drifting stations; a climate simulation model applied to arctic pack ice; and problems of structuring large capacity computer programs. An index to all ERTS-1 photographs that are presently in the AIDJEX data bank is included.
- See also PB-232231.
University of Washington, SeattleArctic Ice Dynamics Joint Experiment Office
Seattle, WA United States 98195
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 126 p.
- TRT Terms: Artificial satellites; Ice; Operations; Pack ice; Thickness
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Arctic operations; Ice thickness; Satellite systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00084805
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AIDJEX-74-25
- Contract Numbers: NSF-C625
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 19 1975 12:00AM