REFERENCES ON TRANSIT SYSTEM IMPACTS ON LAND USE
Fifty three references are presented on various aspects of the subject such as methods of assessing the impact of transportation on land use and urban development, the impact of rapid transit in urban areas, effects on real estate values, the impact of subways, the impact of specific transit projects, land used models, socio-economic impact of investments in transit, and analysis of BART impacts. The bibliographic data are accompanied by annotations.
De Leuw, Cather and Company120 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA United States 94120
- TRYGG, L
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Assessments; Impacts; Investments; Land use; Public transit; Rapid transit; Real property; Socioeconomic factors; Subways; Urban areas
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00084767
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1981 12:00AM