LIMITS OF RIDE QUALITY THROUGH CAB ISOLATION
A technique for evaluating ride quality as a function of cab isolation parameters is presented. The technique is applied to a cab over engine tractor to demonstrate limits of ride quality improvements.
- This report presented at the Automotive Engineering Congress and Exposition, 24-28 February, 1975, in Detroit, Michigan.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Allen, R E
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Figures; Photos; References;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Cabs (Vehicle compartments); Evaluation; Improvements; Riding qualities
- Old TRIS Terms: Isolation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00084764
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 750165
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM