STATE ENERGY ORGANIZATIONS
This document provides information on state energy organizations, activities, and key personnel. The information was obtained from questionnaires completed by 39 states and from telephone calls to the remaining states, most of whom submitted a written response, but not in time for publication. There are two indices, one of which contains a alphabetical listing of state energy personnel and the other a listing of State energy projects.
- A catalogue prepared for the National Energy Data Workshop, Lafayette, Indiana, 30-31 October 1974, co-sponsored by FEA and Purdue University.
Federal Energy AdministrationNational Energy Information Center
Washington, DC United States 20461
- Publication Date: 1974-10-30
- Pagination: 150 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy; Functions (Mathematics); Organizations; Personnel; Project management; Questionnaires; States
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects; Responsibilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Functions
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Energy; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00084747
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1975 12:00AM