INDEX TO HIGHWAY RESEARCH AND TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH ABSTRACTS
This is the annual index to Volume 44, 1974, of Highway Research Abstract, which are Numbers 1 through 6, and Transportation Research Abstracts, which are Numbers 7 through 11. Transportation Research Abstracts provides transportation administrators and professionals with timely and significant information in capsule form from the current literature. Spanning the interest of those engaged in or concerned with transportation and related subjects, this publication has been in continued existence for 44 years. The index is arranged by subject, titles of abstracts being listed chronologically under the subjects.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Definitions; Highways; Indexes (Information management); Research; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Indexes (Locators); Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00084692
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM