JAPAN: TRENDS IN CRUDE PRODUCTS AND TANKER SUPPLY
In Pt. 1 the growth of Japanese oil and hence tanker demand is analyzed in the light of Japan's total energy requirements. Pt. 2 examines historical tanker supply. Pt. 3 discusses the future trends in Japanese oil and tanker supply.
Drewry (HP) (Shipping Consultants) LimitedPalladium House, 1-4 Argyll Street
London W1V 1AD, England
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 95 p.
- TRT Terms: Demand; Energy; Forecasting; Petroleum; Tankers; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy forecasts; Energy transport; Tanker demand
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00084618
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Drewry (HP) (Shipping Consultants) Limited
- Report/Paper Numbers: #24 Econ Study
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 1 1975 12:00AM