PROCEEDING OF THE SIXTH DREDGING SEMINAR
Held January 1974 at Texas A&M University, and sponsored jointly by the Center for Dredging Studies and the Sea Grant College Program at Texas A&M University, this seminar included presentations in the areas of hydraulic dredging--the 1973 Mississippi Flood; chemical contaminants in dredge spoil; systems engineering and dredging--the feedback problem; estuarine impacts related to dredge spoiling; environmental statement on shell dredging--San Antonio Bay, Texas; dredge specification standards; and dredge for 1984. Participants are listed.
Texas A&M University, College StationSea Grant Program, Center for Marine Resources
College Station, TX USA 77843
- Herbich, J B
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 99 p.
- TRT Terms: Dredged materials; Dredging; Fills; Offshore platforms; Waste disposal
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00084477
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Texas A&M University, College Station
- Report/Paper Numbers: TAMU-SG-74-104
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 1 1975 12:00AM