INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SAFETY OF LIFE AT SEA 1960. SUPPLEMENT 2
This volume contains the texts of amendments to the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1960, adopted by the Assembly of the Inter-Governmental Maritime Consultative Organization at its seventh and eighth regular sessions (October 1971 and November 1973 respectively) in accordance with the provisions of Article IX(b) of the Convention. To date none of the amendments contained in this Supplement has entered into force. However, it seemed useful to bring them to the attention of readers of the main volume which contains the text of the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1960, as in force at 31 December 1970 (published under reference number 70.06.B). A supplement, containing the texts of amendments to the 1960 Convention, adopted by previous sessions of the Assembly of IMCO, has also been published, under reference number 70.07.B. (Supplement 1).
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Regulations; Safety; Safety equipment; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Solas convention
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00084464
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 1 1975 12:00AM