BICYCLE LEGISLATIVE SURGE CONTINUES: OVER 100 BILLS BECOME LAW IN 2 YEARS
The summary reflects the surge in bicycle legislation and presents an outline of the entire state legislative scene for 1974. All bills which have been monitored through the entire legislative process - introduction, committees, hearings, amendments, passage and signing - are presented, and bills which have become law are so indicated.
Bicycle Manufacturers Association of America1101 15th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20005
- Publication Date: 1975-1-22
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Bicycles; Bikeways; Cyclists; Laws; State government
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00084385
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bulletin 1974
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM