DESIGN OF PROCEDURES TO EVALUATE TRAVELER RESPONSES TO CHANGES IN TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM SUPPLY
The conference discussed ideas relating to appropriate study frameworks and methodologies for fast response data collection. The papers presented here are: measurement of Traveller Response to Changes in Transportation System Supply; Collection of Data Designed to Provide Insights into the Impact of System Changes in Travel Behavior; On the Assessment of Attitudinal and Behavioral Responses to Transportation System Characteristics; Design of Procedures to Evaluate Traveler Response to Changes in Transportation System Supply; An Outline for an Assessment of Economic Implications of Changes in Transportation System Supply on Traveler Behavior.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 171 p.
- TRT Terms: Consumer behavior; Data collection; Design; Economic factors; Evaluation; Methodology; Public opinion; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Change; Transportation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: User reactions
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00084221
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Summary
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM