HANDBOOK OF SUBSURFACE GEOLOGY
This book results in great part from courses in subsurface and petroleum geology offered at the University of Oklahoma. It provides fundamentals on subsurface geological studies and logging techniques, emphasizing how to teach the available procedures. It includes subsurface structural maps, electrical log cross sections, preparation and uses of thickness maps, qualitative interpretation of electrical log diagrams, radioactivity well logging, geologic application of drilling time and drill stem test data, criteria for subsurface faulting, analysis of sedimentary basins, and an index. It is for use by students in petroleum engineering and geophysics, and for people working in the field.
Harper & Row, Publishers, Incorporated10 East 53rd Street
New York, NY USA 10022-0000
- Moore, Ca
- Publication Date: 1963
- Pagination: 235 p.
- TRT Terms: Drills; Geophysics; Maps; Petroleum geology; Thickness; Underground structures
- Old TRIS Terms: Drill stem; Radioactive well logging
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00084086
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 64-10009
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM