VEHICLE TEST DEVELOPMENT FROM FIELD DATA
This paper deals with the overall program of vehicle field data collection and instrumentation. In it, the philosophy of the vehicle durability test is discussed relative to the requirement of accurately duplicating customer usage. Advantages and disadvantages of various data collection methods are also discussed. A brief, nonrigorous discussion of data analysis is included.
New York, NY USA 10017
- Dage, E C
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Durability; Field studies; Mathematical analysis; Vehicle performance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data analysis; Field data
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00084059
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE Paper No. 740942
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM