UNATTENDED FIELD MEASUREMENT
This paper discusses the design requirements and operation of two onboard, self-contained, level histogram recording devices that can operate unattended for six months and store data in a removable digital memory. The paper describes the types of data the units record, data sampling and recording techniques, and memory data interrogation procedures.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Baker, M
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Data storage; Digital computers; Field tests; Histograms; Statistical sampling
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data sampling; Digital techniques; Field measurements
- Old TRIS Terms: Data recording
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00084000
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE Paper No. 740940
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM