FIELD DATA ACQUISITION, REDUCTION, LIFE PREDICTION, AND FIELD SERVICE CORRELATION
This paper discusses the overall concept and philosophy of field data acquisition and evaluation, incorporating results from an industrial tractor component. Since the scope of the subject is so large, the major part of the discussion is centered on the method of analyzing the data and life prediction. Some methods may or may not conflict with current procedures, and are presented as only one method of evaluation.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Hartdegen, D R
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Data analysis; Data collection; Data reduction; Field studies; Mathematical analysis; Service life; Truck tractors; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Field data
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00083997
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE Paper No. 740939
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM