VEHICLE FIELD DATA COLLECTION
Methods are discussed for obtaining in-service loads, motions, and operational parameters on customer-operated vehicles. Special load measuring transducers and unique unattended monitor recorders were utilized. Some statistics associated with selection of field customers are discussed.
New York, NY USA 10017
- Peterson, J R
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Customers; Data collection; Field studies; Loads; Monitoring; Motion; Transducers; Vehicle characteristics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Field data; Monitors
- Old TRIS Terms: Inservice
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00083996
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE Paper No. 740941
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM