EXHAUST EMISSIONS 1966-1972 MODEL YEAR LIGHT DUTY MOTOR VEHICLES
This report describes the results of a surveillance study initiated by the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency to measure gaseous exhaust emissions from 1020 light-duty motor vehicles. Selected privately-owned vehicles, drawn randomly from six metropolitan areas, were tested in as-received condition. The emissions data obtained from these 1966-1972 model-year vehicles are reported in grams per mile of unburned hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and oxides of nitrogen while fuel economy is reported in mpg as determined over the Federal Driving Schedule.
New York, NY United States 10017
- White III, J T
- Domke, C J
- Williams, M E
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Automobiles by type; Carbon monoxide; Energy; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Hydrocarbons
- Uncontrolled Terms: Vehicle make
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00083958
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE Paper No. 741005
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM