HVOSM USER'S MANUAL
Research Report 140-1, "Documentation of Input for Single Vehicle Accident Computer Program", Young R. D., et al., was written in 1969 to document the input requirements of the Texas Transportation Institute's version (V-3 modified slightly) of the Highway-Vehicle-Object-Simulation-Model. Since that time, several additional changes have been incorporated in the model by TTI researchers. This document was therefore written to amplify the information contained in Research Report 140-1. This report will supersede Research Report 140-1. Values of vehicle parameters are included where available. Comments regarding some of the input parameters are included to help reduce the time needed for setting up the data. Sample problems are given which illustrate how the input is determined and how the corresponding output is presented.
- Research performed in cooperation with DOT, FHWA.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- James Jr, M E
- Hayes Jr, E R
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 152 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Highway safety; Manuals; Simulation; Single vehicle crashes; Vehicle dynamics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Input
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00083860
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TTI-2-10-69-140-9 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: 2-10-69-140
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM