PUBLIC OPINION POLLS AND ROAD SAFETY, 3RD PART
SONDAGES D'OPINION PUBLIQUE ET SECURITE ROUTIERE. 3EME PARTIE.
We will present in this 3rd part the results of the last poll (1) carried out by the sociological section of the F.E.S.R. during the year 1972-1973. This issue will again deal with the information about road safety given by radio and T.V. (2) First of all, we have tried to know the impact of the regular programmes of the RTB and the BRT. We have then asked the listeners and viewers if these programmes have conveyed to them new aspects peculiar to road safety and if they had changed certain opinions concerning these aspects. This poll was finally brought to an end by the problem of the changes which could possibly be made to these programmes.
- Originally published: Technical Aspects of Road Safety, #57, March 1974.
Road Safety Study and Research Fund, Belgium14 rue du Gouvernement Provisoire
1000 Brussels, Belgium
- Prigogine, J
- Prigogine, Y
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Highway safety; Public opinion; Radio; Social factors; Television
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00083819
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM