PROGRAMMING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPROVEMENTS IN URBAN TRANSPORTATION PLANNING (1930-1973) A SELECTED RESEARCH BIBLIOGRAPHY
This bibliography contains 175 selected references published chiefly during the period 1930-1973. Part one contains the listing of books and monographs, and part two is a listing of articles and periodicals. The references cover such topics as urban land use, traffic engineering, planning for pedestrians, socioeconomics and urban transportation, decision making, and various other factors involved when taking environmental considerations into account in urban transportation planning.
Council of Planning LibrariansP.O. Box 229
Monticello, IL USA 61856
- Sharma, P C
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Decision making; Environment; Land use; Pedestrians; Socioeconomic factors; Traffic engineering; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00083813
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: #724
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1981 12:00AM