ENVIRONMENTAL RADIOACTIVITY SURVEY
Proposed procedures for keeping a log of the environmental radioactivity within the boundaries of the New York Shipbuilding Corporation and within the scope of the N.S. Savannah construction contract are presented. Also included are proposed laboratory information files.
- This Document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number N-4-E.
New York Shipbuilding CorporationYorktown, VA United States
- Publication Date: 1958
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear powered ships; Radiation monitoring; Radioactivity; Surveys
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00026098
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: MA-1675, MA-7086
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM