1974 WORLD SURVEY OF CURRENT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ON ROADS AND ROAD TRANSPORT
The tenth in a series of annual reports on research and development projects conducted by governmental, academic and commercial research agencies in 72 countries as reported by surveyors of the International Road Federation and the International Road Research Documentation program of the OECD. The report includes listings of 4,668 projects, classified in accordance with the subject area classification of the Transportation Research Board, which includes these listings in their retrieval system. /FHWA/
- Prepared in cooperation with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Washington, DC United States 20024
- Publication Date: 1974-12-31
- Pagination: 500 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Development; Indexing; Information systems; Inventory; Project management; Research; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Subject indexing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Highways; Research;
- Accession Number: 00083580
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7056
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM