DEVELOPMENT OF MAINTENANCE METHODS AND COST CODES
Close cooperation among Texas Highway Department district maintenance operational personnel, central office representatives and the Texas Transportation Institute study team together with a review of the literature provided the necessary information to formulate a list maintenance activities and to develop maintenance methods and cost codes. The major information presented in the maintenance methods as developed is discussed. A listing of cost codes and the key elements of a maintenance management system are presented. /FHWA/
- Research sponsored by Texas Highway Department.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Epps, J A
- Larrimore Jr, I E
- Olson, R M
- Meyer, A H
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Maintenance management; Maintenance personnel; Maintenance practices; Management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost data; Maintenance costs; Management systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Maintenance administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00083349
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: 2-18-71-151
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM