NMSR CONTROL ROD DRIVE AND SCRAM SYSTEM INTERIM SYSTEM DESCRIPTION NMSR CONTROL ROD DRIVE MECHANISM
Two distinct areas are dealt with in this document. The initial portion pertains solely to the control rod drive and scram system. Basic features of these are illustrated. The latter portion of the document is an interim design description covering the basic control rod drive mechanism and associated hydraulic equipment. Not included are detailed descriptions of the control rod drive electrical system, control system, monitoring and interlocking system, and arrangement and support. Neither is a detailed description of the buffer seal and related equipment included within the scope of this description.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number B-3-NM.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyAtomic Energy Division
Lynchburg, VA USA 24504
- Publication Date: 1958-5-26
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Control systems; Nuclear reactors; Operations; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor control systems; Nuclear reactor operation; Nuclear reactor safety
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026085
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-3)-274
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 26 1974 12:00AM