PIPE STRESS CALCULATIONS FOR US MARITIME ADMINISTRATION, NS SAVANNAH PRIMARY COOLANT SYSTEM--STRESS ANALYSIS
Stress analysis, including weight loading and thermal calculations, is given for pump discharge piping and heat exchanger inlet and pressurizer piping. Force, stress, absolute deflection, right hand member, and assembled matrix calculations for the piping system are provided, as well as system analysis for piece data, anchor, and temperature.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number G-3-PB.
General DynamicsQuincy, MA United States 02169
- Publication Date: 1958-6-30
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactor coolants; Pipe; Stresses; Structural analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipe stresses
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026079
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-3)-338
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM