PIPE STRESS CALCULATIONS FOR US MARITIME ADMINISTRATION, NS SAVANNAH PRIMARY COOLANT SYSTEM BOILER INLET AND PRESSURIZER PIPE WEIGHT STRESS
Extensive design data pertaining to pipe stress calculations for the primary coolant system of the N.S. Savannah are presented, specifically those calculations dealing with the boiler inlet and pressurizer pipe weight stress.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number G-3-PSBW.
General DynamicsQuincy, MA USA 02169
- Publication Date: 1958-6-30
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactor coolants; Pipe; Stresses; Structural analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipe stresses
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026078
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-3)-338
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM