PIPE STRESS CALCULATIONS FOR US MARITIME ADMINISTRATION, NS SAVANNAH PRIMARY COOLANT SYSTEM
Presents the pipe stress calculations for the primary coolant system of the N.S. Savannah's pump discharge piping and heat exhanger inlet and pressurized piping.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number G-3-PSP.
General DynamicsQuincy, MA United States 02169
- Publication Date: 1958-6-30
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactor coolants; Pipe; Stresses; Structural analysis; Thermal stresses
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipe stresses
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026077
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-3)-338
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM