THE PUBLIC RESPONSE TO THE SECRETARY OF TRANSPORTATION RAIL SERVICES REPORT. VOLUME II - MID ATLANTIC STATES
This report condenses the material presented to congress entitled "Evaluation of the Secretary of Transportation's Rail Service Report". The Rail Services Planning Office is aimed at improving rail service through the restructuring of bankrupt railroads in the midwest and northeast.
Interstate Commerce Commission,
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 174 p.
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Branch lines; Regional railroads
- Identifier Terms: Conrail; U.S. Interstate Commerce Commission
- Geographic Terms: Midwestern States; Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Rail service planning office
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00083081
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ASCE Civil Engineering
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM