NUCLEAR MERCHANT SHIP REACTOR PROJECT, POWER PLANT DESCRIPTION
The N.S. Savannah's nuclear power plant is described. Details including related figures and tables are provided for the reactor system design and the propulsion system and equipment, along with principal characterisitics of the ship and the power plant.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number BAW-1122.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyAtomic Energy Division
Lynchburg, VA United States 24504
- Publication Date: 1958-9-15
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 158 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric power plants; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear powered ships; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Power plant design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026075
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: BAW-1122
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-3)-274
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM