AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION EFFICIENCY
Despite rising indexes of domestic agricultural "efficiency," a National Research Council committee studying aspects of the economics of U.S. agriculture and its scientific and technological base found no reason to believe that growth of either U.S. agricultural productivity or U.S. agricultural output generally is insured. This report by the NRC Board on Agricultural and Renewable Resources, offers a mixed appraisal of U.S. agricultural prospects.
- This publication is a result of work done by the Committee on Agricultural Production Efficiency.
National Academy of Sciences2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20418
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 199 p.
- TRT Terms: Agricultural products; Commodities; Farm produce; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Grain; Perishables; Traffic forecasting
- Uncontrolled Terms: Grain trade
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00083077
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM