ESTABLISHING NUCLEAR MERCHANT SHIP REFUELING PARAMETERS
Presented are the parameters to be used for the evaluation of refueling problems in the evaluation of different types of reactors for a shipboard installation. Also discussed are criteria to be used for a reference refueling method upon which the reactors' requirements may be compared.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number G-4-EST.
General DynamicsQuincy, MA USA 02169
- Loeser, H T
- Publication Date: 1958-6-20
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear fuels; Nuclear powered ships; Refueling; Spent reactor fuels
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026073
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-3)-338
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM