INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES AND AIR POLLUTION
The revision of a standard text first issued in 1944, this book presents a fundamental account of the development of the science and engineering underlying the design of combustion engines and turbines. Considerable introductory material is included not only on the physics, chemistry, fluid flow, heat transfer, and thermodynamics involved, but also on those aspects of fuels, lubricants, instrumentation, combustion, and kinetics which are related to design and to air pollution control.
Intext Educational Publishers257 Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10010
- Obert, E F
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 740 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Diesel engines; Environmental protection
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00083036
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Automotive Engineering
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM