The papers are grouped under the following headings: noise control in industry; machinery noise; noise control in buildings; community noise; surface transportation noise; aircraft noise; methods and instrumentation for noise measurements. Some specific topics included are; noise from compressors and pneumatic tools; mufflers for internal combustion engines; some aspects of ball bearing noise; sound insulation of gypsum walls; plumbing noise; noise from heating systems; insulation against traffic noise; noise around large open industrial plants; noise radiation from engine and drivetrains; tire-road interaction noise; noise aspects of supersonic transport; airport noise monitoring systems; computer aided system for environmental noise control; testing of sound level meters; and vehicle noise measurements.
- This is the proceedings of the International Conference on Noise Control Engineering, held August 22-24, 1973, in Copenhagen.
Technical University of Denmark2800 Lyngby, Denmark
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 634 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental protection; Noise control; Noise sources
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00083035
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Automotive Engineering
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM